Unveiling The Secret To Kingdom Prosperity



Hello my dearly beloved saints, I bring you greetings in the name of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. I thank God that you are living in grace and victory of our Lord.

I went to church this morning (2nd July, 2017) with a message I believe God gave me for His people, but at the nick of time when I was about to go out to the podium and minister. The Lord spoke to me. He said, “I want you to teach my people the secret to prosperity in God’s kingdom. I want you to teach them how to prosper in the kingdom of God.” And I said unto Him, how Lord? Then He said, you remember the lady that came to you some time ago whose child had crossed eyes (popularly called half past one), I said yes. 

I remembered her vividly because she is my very close relative. Her daughter had crossed eye and she prayed and rebuked it. She began to give thanks for the healing of her child over a long period of time but nothing happened. She became frustrated.

One day after church service, she decided to talk to me about it. When she finished narrating the story, I began to ponder where she could have missed it because I know God’s Word always works. Then I heard the Spirit say to me to ask her if she examines the child’s eyes to see if the correction had been made? When I did she answered and said yes. She said in fact when I get back home from my place of work, the first thing I do is to check her eyes if the correction has been made. And when am at work, I always wonder if the correction has been made. Then I replied, that is the reason you have not received your answer. I told her to stop looking at her eyes and ignore the situation while she kept giving God thanks for the healing of her child. Within a few days, when she obeyed, the defect in her child’s eyes was gone. 

Then the Lord said to me, that is the secret to prosperity in God’s kingdom. If my children will learn to focus on me instead of their problems, I will bless them. That law she obeyed is called the law of Kingdom prosperity. Then He said to me to look at 2nd Corinthians 4:17-18, “For our light affliction which is but for a moment, worketh for us a far more exceeding and eternal weight of glory; while we look not at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen…” He said to me, this scripture is the law of prosperity. He said, your light affliction talked about in verse 17 will work for you a far more exceeding and eternal weight of glory, while you look not at the things which are seen. I checked the meaning of the word ‘while’ and it says it means an uncertain duration of time or period of time. And the Lord said to me, your situation which is your light affliction will only work for you an exceeding and eternal weight of glory at the time or period of time when you are focused on me. 

He said while you are focused on me and doing my work, while you are focused on me and serving and worshipping me, while you are focused on me and studying my Word and praying, while you are consumed with me and the work of the kingdom, I will turn your light situation around for your good. He said, the reason my people are having it tough is because they focus on their problems instead of me. He said, what they called problem in the first place is allowed by me so that they can overcome it and glorify me, but they think their problems or situation has the power to destroy them and as such they become afraid. 

No problem or situation can destroy who focuses on Jesus. In Mathew 14:25-31, scripture says that Jesus Christ walked on the sea. When peter saw Him, he said, if it be you, bid me come unto thee on the water – Matthew 14:28. And Jesus said, come – Matthew 14:29. Scripture says, when Peter came out of the ship, he walked on water to go to Jesus. But when he saw the wind boisterous, he was afraid, and began to sink. Why was he sinking? Because he took his focus off Jesus and channeled it to the boisterous wind. But the boisterous wind was there when he walked on the water but they never had the power to destroy him because his focus was on Jesus. When your focus is on Jesus, when your focus is on the Word of God, when your focus is on the kingdom mandate, nothing can destroy you. Though trials will come but they will fade away like smoke.

People go from church to church seeking solutions to their problems but they never find one. Why? Because there are two most important things in a man’s life, they are:

1. Your God

2. Your God given assignment.

If you focus on this two, nothing on earth can bring you down. You will mount up with wings as eagles and go from strength to strength in every aspect of your life. 

What is your assignment? It is the kingdom mandate. It is the spreading of God’s kingdom on earth. Jesus said, “Go unto the world and preach the gospel to every creature” – Mark 16:15. Joyfully engage yourself in the work of God in and outside your local assembly. Joyfully attend church services. Just be excited about God and the things that have to do with Him. Let the joy of serving and working for Him fill your heart. Don’t think problems, think God. Don’t meditate the challenges; meditate the Word and the kingdom progress. Throw yourself unto it. Give financially to support it as well. If you do, you are in for a great time with God. 

Finally my brethren, Mark 4:26-27, “And he said, so is the kingdom of God as if a man should cast seed into the ground; and should sleep…” Go to sleep brothers and sisters and quit worrying. God is turning your afflictions to a far more exceeding and eternal weight of glory in Jesus name. In all these trials, you shall have resounding testimonies to His glory in the mighty name of Jesus.

Stay blessed and see you next month.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'TS NOT WORTH IT : STOP RESISTING GOD IN YOUR LIFE

FOOD FOR TEENS :THE INTENTIONALITY OF GOD

IT'S NOT WORTH IT: STOP LOOKING BACK